From USD 65
Discover Western Belize on Horseback! We will pick you up at your hotel for a transfer to the horse stables located approximately fifteen minutes South-West of San Ignacio Town, where we will meet your experienced guide. After a brief introduction you will mount your horse for an exciting ride that takes you through open savannas, across small subsistence farms and jungle trails.
We suggest you wear long pants and closed-toe shoes for this adventure. A hat woudl be recommended as well. The tour requires about 2 hours and is available in the morning or in the afternoon.
Discover Western Belize on Horseback...
The horse stables are located fifteen minutes South-West of San Ignacio Town in a very scenic farm located along the Mopan River.
Throughout the ride you will encounter great opportunities for seeing birds and other wildlife that call this their home.
- We offer two departure times; one at 8:00am and the other at 1:00pm
- This is considered a half day adventure with return times respectively at 11:00 am & 4:00 pm.
- Level Of Difficulty is Moderate. You don't have to be an experienced rider to do this tour. Your experience guide will pair you with the right horse.
- Transfer from Hotel to the horse stables located fifteen minutes South-West of San Ignacio Town.
- The ride will take you through open savannas, across small subsistence farms and jungle trails